We take a lot pride in our products and service!
Here you will find a listing of all the Device Renew Warranty Information.
If your questions are not answered here, please Contact us at email@example.com.
WHAT IS COVERED UNDER THE LIMITED WARRANTY?
- The limited warranty only covers devices against malfunctions.
- Malfunctions include but are not limited to: charging issues, ghosting, no touch ID, overheating, crashing, audio output, lock button issues, sticky buttons, and connectivity problems.
- Any malfunctions will be listed under "Damages" in the grading scale of each device.
- Batteries are not covered under our limited warranty.
- This is a user depleted part.
- Device Renew tests all batteries at the time of refurbishing.
- Power IC and Touch IC are only covered 3 days after arrival of the devices.
- Cosmetic grading discrepancies must be opened within 3 days of arrival with pictures of said discrepancies.
WHAT IS THE DURATION OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY?
- Mint, A Grade, B Grade, C Grade Devices come with a 90-day warranty on all devices against malfunctions. This is non-negotiable.
- The 90-day warranty begins when the tracking shows the product was delivered on the buyer's end.
- D Grade Devices come with a 30-day warranty on all devices against malfunctions. This is non-negotiable.
- BER Grade Devices have no warranty. This is non-negotiable.
- Please quality control all devices upon arrival to test if the devices are in the buyer's desired condition.
WHAT WILL BE DONE TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM?
- Device Renew will examine the problem and decide if it is covered under the limited warranty.
- Device Renew offers no refunds.
- Exchanges or equivalent store credit for other devices is available.
- Device Renew holds the right to approve or deny any concerns, issues, or returns.
- Device Renew does not cover return shipping on cosmetic discrepancies.
- All devices returned to Device Renew must have iCloud and MDM removed.